Monday, January 12, 2009


Today was a most beautiful San Diego day. I've often said that really Southern California is the only place where you can find a Christmas tree and a surf board on top of the same car, and this wondrous January day is my point exactly. So what, you might ask, did I do on this absolutely glorious day? I stayed inside and baked cookies for Daryll's first class of trainees. Luckily, they were delicious enough to make me forget what I was missing out on just outside the sliding glass door. And, I still got to wear a tank top in January, so it was a happy day.

Daryll's been working really hard at his new job. Last night I went over to the office with him to help him put together binders for the new trainees and I got to see first hand all of the changes that he's implementing in the training program. The booklet looks much more professional now than it did before and I'm really proud of all the work he's putting in!

2 comments:

The Floydster said...

Those cookies look absolutely delicious!! I want some!

Amy said...

i think you sould come up here for the Ravens game and bring me some of those cookies!!!! yummmm! =] love you sister!