Saturday, January 24, 2009

Productive Saturday


So Daryll and I had intended to sit at home and do nothing today. It was supposed to rain and then we were just going to read and relax. But it didn't rain. So we decided it would be best to leave the house for a bit. We went to Coffee Bean for our weekend coffee and sat there and read for a half an hour or so. Then we drove down to La Jolla Shores and went to the Cheese Shop to order sandwiches. The weather was still looking great, so we headed over to eat by the beach and enjoy watching the waves, the seagulls, and of course the people. (Might I add this would have been a perfect opportunity for a picture of the day, had I remembered to bring my camera.) When we ventured back home we decided that it was time to do a deep cleaning, so we both got to work and soon enough the house was spotless. Yesterday I spent a ton of time cleaning out my scraproom and I swear it makes our house look bigger now. There's nothing obstructing the doors, all of my scrapbook papers are organized by color and theme, and all of the other junk that had been piling up since we moved in has been abolished to the garage (or the big black trash can inside the garage). Ahhhh, now we can relax in our wonderful clean home. So today's picture is of the puppies keeping me "company" in my scraproom.

1 comments:

The Floydster said...

There's nothing better than having a dog keep you company. What a cute picture.