Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Poor Lulu!


This morning I had to take my poor little girl in to get spayed. I felt so bad taking her (and I wish that Daryll could have done it). And not only did she get spayed, the vet called and said that they needed to pull 4 teeth too! She was sooo tired when she got home that she was literally falling asleep on her feet. I was worried about leaving her to play softball last night, but when we came home, her tail was curled again and even wagged a little bit. I know she's going to be just fine (but I still feel bad!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor LuLu....why did they have to pull 4 teeth?!?

Tricia D. said...

Her adult teeth were growing in underneath and her baby ones hadn't fallen out yet. :-( She's doing ok today though. Wagging her tail again and everything.

The Floydster said...

How long does she have to wear the lamp shade? Her woebegone look in the picture is pulling on my heartstrings!