Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pug People



Pug People are a special breed. Never have I seen a group of people who are more excited to run into another person who has the same breed of dog. We ask each other questions that we already know the answer to, such as "Does your pug run around in circles like a crazy dog?" and "Do your pugs give incessant kisses?". (Of course we already know that pugs, as a breed, are pretty much the same as the next pug, but that doesn't decrease our delight in discovering that "Yes, my pug will do anything for food".) Today at the dog beach I ran into some of these Pug People. They had a fawn and a black pug just like we do. We started chatting about where we got our pugs and found out that one of their pugs was actually Ella's half-sister! It was all very exciting for me and the other Pug People. I took a picture so everyone could enjoy. Can you tell which ones are Ella and Lulu?

1 comments:

The Floydster said...

Not having met Ella and Lulu, I couldn't pick them out of a lineup. Dog people are some of the funnest people in the world, I have discovered.