Sunday, January 11, 2009

San Diego Super (Lame) Chargers


Thankfully, I'm not a full fledged Chargers fan yet. Yes, it is easy to get sucked into the "Charger Fever" down here in San Diego, especially when they squeak into the playoffs every year. However, if I were a Charger fan I would probably be in a pretty bad mood after today's game. Undoubtedly I would wonder how they could have only had one offensive play in the entire 3rd quarter, which was intercepted by the way. I think I'd be thinking that Weddles looked pretty ridiculous when a ball was punted and bounced off his helmet, only to be given over to the Steelers for an imminent touchdown. Or I could be mad about the fact that L.T. is never healthy when it really matters. Luckily, I'm a Ravens fan. And they're moving on to the next round. Sorry Chargers, maybe next year.

p.s. The picture is of a group of us at Jeff and Lindsay's house after the game.

1 comments:

The Floydster said...

Great picture. I was in Chicago through the summer and playoffs, and the North side was in a major depressed state after the Dodgers swept them.