Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cookbook Obsession


I have a minor obsession. With cookbooks. Actually, cookbooks, cooking magazines, recipe websites...basically anywhere I can get my hands on a hidden gem that is just waiting to come out of my oven. When Daryll and I got married, we decided that we should shake the dust off of the old cookbooks and put some creases in the new ones so we made a pact to try out one new recipe a week. Well, to be honest that probably lasted about a month and a half until we got back in the rut of stir fry, lemon chicken bake, and frozen pot pies. I'm beginning to feel a renewed passion for my new meal a week pact though, so I will post some upcoming delicious gourmet cuisine on this blog in the near future. As for right now, I've got to go put away the leftover chicken bake...

1 comments:

The Floydster said...

Anytime you need a taste-tester, let me know!