Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!


Happy New Year! We kicked off the new year with a game night with a bunch of our friends and my Dad. Of course the women dominated and won the majority of the games, as per usual but the guys kept us laughing with their moves in Guesstures. Daryll and Greg amused us with the newest installment of their yearly edition of New Year's Videos. (Perhaps a clip from this video shall make it into a future post.) Ella made it til midnight and beyond with energy to spare, but Lulu crashed around 10 and hardly flinched when the ball dropped. I set the self timer on my camera to catch the start of 2008, but unfortunately Daryll and my heads were out of the frame so I don't think I'll be posting that one anytime soon. Instead here's a picture that Jen took of Daryll and I at the start of our first full year married.

0 comments: