Thursday, April 23, 2009

Where'd The Week Go?

This week has seriously flown by. I cannot believe that it's already Thursday night, but I know that this is true because there was finally a new Grey's Anatomy on tonight. We've been busy all week at camp interviewing potential candidates for the counselor positions. Interviewing is one of my favorite pre-summer tasks because it's very interesting hearing what people say when they're trying to get hired for a job. Also because there tends to be some very entertaining interviews (you know the ones where you're thinking, "they can't possibly say that, nooo..... OHHH they said it!" and trying not to chuckle.) Being an interviewer also really gives you a lot of insight on how to be a good interviewee. For instance, I can attest from personal experience that the old adage is correct...your answer should not go over 2 minutes. After that point the interviewer is no longer thinking about what you are saying, but rather about how they should have gotten that coffee in their 10 minute break. So that is my piece of insight for the day.

This week has also been a successful scrapbooking week for me and I have probably completed more layouts this week than in any other week since before I left for Ireland. (I'll try to get up some layout pictures soon.)

That's all for now! I'm too tired to go on!

0 comments: