Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ave Q, Wine, and Line Dancing


I had a wonderfully jam packed weekend. It started out Friday evening when we met up with my Mom and Amy in Costa Mesa for an evening of madness and hilarity, aka Ave Q. Amy, Mom, and I had seen it in New York last year and we wanted to give our significant others the opportunity to experience first hand the musical that we hadn't since stopped talking about. And the 2nd time was just as great. Everybody loooooved it!

Saturday I stole away to Temecula with my friends Crystal and Kira for a quick girlfriends getaway weekend. We visited 2 wineries and had several tastings at each. It was a beautiful day and we had a really lovely time catching up with each other. After the wineries we went out to a nice Italian dinner and then went back to the hotel to get ready for some line dancing. Daryll and I used to head out to Stampede often when I was still in college, but I hadn't been in a year and a half or so. But no worries, the line dances came back into my mind quick as ever and we had a FANTASTIC time kicking up our heels.

1 comments:

George said...

glad yor weekend was a lot of fun, and the wine helped too i bet.,