Wednesday, April 1, 2009

First Sell!!

I am very pleased to say that today I sold my first apron on Etsy! The "Honey I'm Home" full apron was lucky number one. My buyer notified me that it would be a gift for a blushing bride and I hope that she's going to love it as much as I did!



I have already told ya'll that I love crafting for myself, but I think I have to this point neglected to say how much I LOVE crafting for other people. I am so delighted when I see somebody else's excitement over something I have made for them with my own two hands.

One of my major ongoing projects is scanning all of our family photos into digital files. This has proved to be a very time-consuming and overwhelming task, but I am really enjoying looking at all of the pictures from my childhood (and some from before I was even born). So for tonight, I will leave you with one of my favorites that I have found of myself :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Andrea said: I was wondering who that cute kid was!! wow! how absolutely adorable...thanks for sharing that with everyone...ahhhh.....

George said...

i just can't think of who that kid is??????????????

lindsay nash schuil said...

i still LOVE my first and only wedding album!