Thursday, December 16, 2010

5 Minutes

December 15 – 5 Minutes Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010. (Author: Patti Digh)

Ok, I already mentioned that I have a terrible memory so thankfully this isn't a real scenario. So here it goes...
-Wine tasting with the Dormans in Napa
-Weddings galore: Brandon & Meagan, Natasha & John, Crystal & Adam, Rock & Ashley
-Sip, Savor, and Stomp with Daryll and Megan in Temecula
-Spring Training in AZ with Dad and Daryll
-Epic Superbowl Chili Cook-Off Party
-Daryll & Don taking first in the splash and dash
-Awesome leadership camping trip with KA
-Building an entertainment center and bookshelves from scratch
-Easter outreach with CBC
-Teaching sewing for the first time
-Big Bear trip with Jeff & Lindsay, and Greg & Jen
-Natasha's Bachelorette weekend in Palm Springs; lounging and laughter
-Apple picking with Don and Andrea in Julian
-The tastiest Poblano and Cilantro Roasted Turkey for Thanksgiving with
-St Patty's Day and Halloween at George's
-Stagecoach festival!
-Palm Springs for p-club and 4th of july
-Del Mar Mud run!
-Visit with Dave, Claire, Rose, Fiona, and Ricky in Santa Barbara
-2nd place in the Refugio v-ball tourney
-Megan living with us for 6 weeks
-Trips to the Shout House
-USC losing to Washington and wearing purple! Woof!
-A week antiquing and getting lost with my mom

Ahh, I'm out of time! And I admit that I cheated and looked at some pictures to refresh my memory before doing this ;-)


*Oh, and I spent some extra time making this collage of my memories ;-)

0 comments: