Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Start of October...

I know that fall doesn't really begin in San Diego until October (if it makes an appearance at all...), but I still would say that September is my favorite month. I love fall, I love September. I'm not too crazy about all the Halloween festivities, so October just doesn't really do it for me. Although I do love pumpkin patches. And you can't really visit those until October...

Last weekend Daryll and I went to Mike and Megan's wedding in Fullerton. The quick ceremony took place with a beautiful fall backdrop and we were able to hang around after the ceremony and catch a few pictures. We enjoyed visiting with Jeff & Lindsay, Greg & Jen, Frank & Kellie, Jared, and Grant during the reception.



Sunday was a nice day of relaxation and football. We went to a local restaurant to watch the Rams play the 49ers because Kyle Boller got the start, but the outcome was a little disappointing. Ah well...ya can't win em all...

This week we're just trying to soak in all the fall weather while it still lasts. (It's supposed to be back up in the 80's this weekend, bleh!) The good news is that I at least had a reason to take out my sweaters, even if I haven't yet had a reason to wear them.

0 comments: