Sunday, October 18, 2009

Off to the Pumpkin Patch...

Saturday Daryll and I were off to the pumpkin patch with Ryan and Rebecca. We had a bunch of fun taking pictures all over the patch. I really love pumpkin patch pictures most of all... Too bad you can't really use a pumpkin patch picture for your Christmas card...

More pictures can be seen here.

The rest of Saturday was spent watching sports and remembering why it sometimes sucks to be a sports fan. First of all Ohio State suffered another loss...to Purdue no less. Then we watched the 2nd half of the ND v. SC game with Greg and Jen only to be disappointed in literally the last second of the game. Finally we wasted away nearly 5 hours of our life watching the Angels failed attempt to even the series with the Yankees in an extra innings game...

...sigh...

It was not a good weekend to be me. Or rather to be my husband. :-)

Anyways, I still got to go to the pumpkin patch, so I can't complain toooooo much. (Just a little.)

Today was a nice, slow, and productive day. We each crossed several "tasks" off of our lists, fun or otherwise and finished off the day with a stroll around Mission Bay and beef and broccoli dinner. Overall I am very content with this weekend and looking forward to another productive week!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

trish, pumkin patch is good, reminds me of your younger days, nice photoes. ( ME )