Friday, October 23, 2009

I Have Not Been to Starbucks ONCE this Week...

Yep, you read that right! I haven't been to Starbucks (or Coffee Bean) a single time this week. Pretty amazing, I know. Even more amazing, I'm not suffering for it! You might be wondering what the secret is to my new found ability to resist the calling. Well, I'm about to share it with you...




This week my sister bought me one of these babies!


Dun nuh nuh nuh!!! An espresso maker!!
I've been making my lattes every morning ever since! I can't get an almond latte at Starbucks (they don't carry the right syrup), but I can have an Amaretto Latte from my own home. I think I'm in love....

Don't let this fool you though, I still might have to swing into the Bux every once in a while for the psl (you just can't replicate the goodness), but for my everyday latte my homemade concoctions can't be beat!

p.s. This is my 100th blog post! Go me!

0 comments: