Monday, October 26, 2009

Productive Monday Evening

Don't you just love those evenings where it seems like you have enough time to finish everything you wanted to do? Me too! Tonight was definitely one of those nights. And it's only 9:30 and I'm still saying this!

Tonight I...
-Cooked spinach and cheese stuffed chicken w/ broccoli
-Baked 2 loaves of pumpkin bread with crumbly topping
-Took a neighborhood stroll with my wonderful husband
-Started and completed a scrapbooking page
-Caught up on an episode of Flash Forward
-And right now, I'm updating my blog to let you all know about my amazingly productive night!

Love it!

1 comments:

darylld said...

You are incredible. I love the little things you do for me that I don't recognize often enough. Was re-reading some of your old blog posts, love it. :-)