Thursday, September 10, 2009

Before and After

Well, we finally finished another of our previously abandoned projects and this one is truly gratifying. Just look at the before and after pictures and you'll see what I mean. BEAUTIFUL!!!
Before



and...




After!

Not too much going on here in the Dorman household. I spent the week searching for jobs, sending out resumes, and taking a little time out to finally start scrapbooking our own wedding album. (I hear a year late isn't too bad, actually...) Daryll has been busy as ever with work, but is enjoying the shortened Labor Day week. We're gearing up for the game of the season this weekend: Ohio State v. USC. Yes, the rumors are true...it is more important to me than the superbowl (gasp!). :-) I've been drinking out of my 2002 OSU BCS Champions mug all week in anticipation of the showdown. Tonight we enjoyed a little bit of fresh air at Mission Bay before the start of the NFL season (good game so far...) and then saw the most beautiful sunset from our backyard.

On a final note, last weekend I ventured up to Burbank while Daryll attended his friend's bachelor party. I had an enjoyable time visiting with my mom (even if we did have to watch USC slaughter San Jose), helping George set up his new email account, and having an unplanned visit with my Dad, Amy, and my Aunt and Uncle (who were in town from Nevada) and my other Uncle.

1 comments:

darylld said...

And I didn't even cut myself this time!