Sunday, June 7, 2009

Home Weekend

I got to spend a nice little while at home this weekend before all the madness of camp begins. I made my rounds and had time to visit with both of my parents, Amy, and George, as well as time to get a haircut. We also randomly squeezed in the season opener for the LA Sparks on Saturday (box seats, and totally worth the price...free!). We had a good time at the game and were impressed with the athletes. They said that it was a sell out, but I can tell you that their sell-out didn't look anything like the Lakers sell out today. Hopefully there is a picture of this game soon to come, but that all depends on whether Amy emails it to me or not... (hint, hint Sister). Daryll had a fun and busy time without me this weekend (baseball, a concert, a bachelor party, oh my!). Just hanging out tonight watching the Lakers. Hope y'all had a great weekend too!

1 comments:

Brandon said...

that's funny... while yesterday meagan and i were together the whole day (mud run starting at 6am - http://picasaweb.google.com/trithisfresno/mudrun09# ), today she went up to a two week long science camp for pre-service (no teaching experience) teachers, and i was left alone in fresno! i went to church, spent $50 at target, and worked more on finishing up splash and dash stuff. now i'm going to bed early for a very FULL today tomorrow! thanks for the shout-out earlier in the week :-)