Sunday, June 28, 2009

Father's Day Pictures




While I'm at it, I'll take the opportunity to post some pictures from the early Father's Day we spent with my Dad 3 weekends ago (yep, I'm late with this one!). We had a great time with Dad spent at the Wild Animal Park. I am so thankful for my Dad and his wonderfully adventurous spirit. We always have a genuinely great and carefree time when he comes to visit me. I know that I can always count on my Dad for a good story whenever I need my spirits lifted and I'm very grateful for the relationship that we share. Anyways, it was an absolutely perfect day for the Wild Animal Park with few visitors and great weather.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

That is so funny! We went there for Father's Day also. We think alike!!! BTW, game night soon... except we recently bought A to Z and two of the buttons are broken. So sad!