Saturday, February 27, 2010

Random Rainy Day Musings

It's Saturday morning and I'm stranded at Coffee Bean with a slow internet connection. Daryll left me here while he went into work to finish up with a coworker who quit yesterday. So now I'm stuck here and I can't watch my videos for my Photoshop class because each one takes 20 minutes to load. Boo to that! My Photoshop class ends this week, so I'm trying to suck all I can out of the videos that I haven't had a chance to watch yet (and there are a lot of them). I'm a sponge for Photoshop knowledge. I need to finish my final project before Wednesday (restoring an old photograph) and my scanner won't work with my new computer. Or Daryll's computer. But it did work with my old computer...you know, the one that was stolen. So a lot of good that does me today! But I think I just might have previously stored it on my external hard drive. But I can't check right now. Because I'm stranded at Coffee Bean!

I have a lot of things to look forward to this week:
-Game night tonight
-Church and potluck tomorrow
-Being busy at work
-Megan visiting for a few days next week!
-Going to the zoo
-Whale Watching
-My final sewing class/ dessert potluck
-Beach volleyball
-Constructing/painting our media center
-KA sign ups

0 comments: