Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Years Goals Update

One and a half months through 2010 and I'm doing exceptionally well on making good on my new years resolutions. Here's a few brief updates for you:

Take a Photoshop Class:

This is the 3rd week of my photoshop class and I'm really enjoying it so far. I have learned a lot more than I expected already.

My assignment this week in my photoshop class was to create a digital collage. After much deliberation I decided to make our little family my theme. I am actually quite pleased with how it turned out.

Make New Friends in San Diego:

Well, this is quite a complicated matter. I wouldn't say that I've made any new life long friends yet, but I have created several situations for myself in order to create opportunities to make new acquaintances. My sewing class has been going great and inspired me to attend a sewing meet up a few weeks back. Overall, I'd say my sewing class is more conductive to friendship than the meet up was though. I also recently joined a book club with a bunch of friendly women in it. It's too early to determine if it's meant to be though.

In January Daryll and I started going to a new church, and this more than anything else has given us ample opportunities for new friendships. I'm excited to see how they blossom in the next few months.

Take a Picture Everyday:

Yep, it's a success! It just might be possible that I have taken more pictures so far this year than I took all 4 years of high school...

Wish me luck moving onward! How have you all been keeping on your resolutions?


0 comments: