Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Daily Battle

Everyday I wake up with a small yet mighty battle that is waiting to be fought. This is a battle that has caused me a lot of trouble and many lost hours of sleep. I am often puzzled by the source of this battle and have tried numerous times to change my strategy in order to ultimately come out victorious. Some days I'm able to win this battle, and some days I am unequivocally defeated. Today was one of those days.

This battle that I speak of is the battle to keep my dogs in the kitchen (and out of the rest of the house) during the day. As I mentioned before I have tried many tactics to defeat my enemies...er, my pups. Just a few days ago I developed my newest battle defense, an impenetrable fortress consisting of a flat board backed by a gate, locked in by 2 sturdy chairs for extra measure.


Surely, my dogs wouldn't be able to break through this elaborate defense system! But, no. I was wrong. Apparently my dogs are smarter than me. And vengeful. Thus, the battle must rage on until I am victorious!! (Or until I say fuhgettaboutit and just let my dogs sleep on the couch all day.)



A quick update for those of you following my Project Life progress: I have decided to post my pictures to Picasa instead of Flickr (limited photo storage...not my style). You can follow me on Picasa here.

0 comments: