Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Craft List

Yesterday I decided that I needed to start a "to craft" list in order to give all of these ideas that are constantly floating around in my head a place to land. This is already changing the way I work. I don't know why I never thought of it before because in every other aspect of my life I am a list-maker. It is truly gratifying to cross things off of a list after completing them. It definitely adds to the sense of accomplishment. Anyways, in the past 2 days I have designed and sewn a new apron, painted the chairs in my garage (well, 3 of them at least),photoshopped, printed, and framed our silhouettes (in frames which I painted and decoupaged fyi), sewn dozens of buttons onto fabric to create a monogrammed "D," beautified another D that I found at a craft store, and made 3 flower hair clips. Now that my friends is some crafting accomplishment ;-). As I'm sure you've inferred the D wall is nearing its time to be hung. Pictures will be posted as soon as all the beautiful pieces adorn my walls.

1 comments:

Darylld said...

So proud of my wife!! Love you!