Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Week in Review


Whoops, I've been a bad blogger the past week. And I didn't take many pictures either. I think I'm just going to blame it on the rain though. Daryll was pretty happy about last weeks rain though as he went snowboarding with some friends over the weekend. I decided not to venture to the snow with him though because I no longer own any snow clothing and I didn't think that it would be worth buying new stuff for one day. And I don't particularly like being cold and wet all day (and yes, I would be cold and wet because I am not a great snowboarder who stays on my feet the majority of the day, but rather the type who's butt freezes off quite literally).

Anyhow, in other news my apron making is going pretty well. I like how the aprons are turning out so far and I'm pleased to say that today I finished my first apron without using a pattern (see picture above). I like the way it turned out and I hope to create more of my own designs in the future. I have also started taking steps to set up my online store on etsy, so look for the link in a future post!

2 comments:

George said...

looking good

The Floydster said...

I like your ambition and drive. I'm looking to get a job at a Dollar Tree to scrape up gum from the carpets. See how far a masters will take you? I'm glad for the work and hope I'll get the job. Should know soon.