Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sooo Much To Do, Yet Soooo Little Time

I have quite the conundrum going on right now. I have far too many things to do and far too little time to do them... I know that my situation is not unique. And I also am aware that I have brought this situation upon myself for the most part.

It all starts with a little idea... a spark if you will. Then next comes the collecting of supplies, and the taking over of the dining room table. This is all followed quickly by a huge mess that will sit there incomplete for several days until I eventually finish it or stash it away for another day when I have "more time" (ahem, cough, cough...). Currently I find myself daydreaming my time away thinking about how many different projects I should be finishing at home. And how many I still want to start! Here's a run down of what's incomplete and utterly lacking in my home at this exact moment:

- 1 media cabinet (2 coats of paint applied, edges sanded... still waiting in my garage to be distressed. Yes, 1 final step and this beauty could be in my house by the end of the week. Or 3 weeks ago...)
- 1 side table that I got a great bargain on from a garage sale (1 coat of paint applied to the 1st and 2nd tiers, but not on the detailed legs)
- 1 dress (sewn and totally wearable but not completely embellished to my detailed eye)
- 1 tank top (this one might never be finished. I'm not in love with it so far...)
- 1 Illustrator project due at the end of the week (not to mention about 200 videos that I'm behind on)
- Several spring decor items to paint, embellish, throw up on walls, decorate my table with, etc...
- 1 guest bedroom that became a victim of "spring cleaning" (aka Springtime Disaster 2010).

Not to mention that I'd like to steam clean my carpets, have my husband finish pulling the weeds out back (hint, hint hubs), SCRAPBOOK (I so miss this), and perhaps throw in some time to exercise, or you know... like cook dinner and stuff...

Phew, this list exhausts me. But it doesn't demotivate me!