Friday, March 12, 2010

O Happy Day!

There are several reasons to celebrate this glorious spring day! (Yes, I am a fan of lists.)

1. It was warm enough to buy an iced coffee this morning!
2. The warm weather is energizing my body and soul!
3. Celebrating St. Patrick's Day with George and company!
4. Spring training weekend coming soon!
5. Camp planning and interviews gearing up!
6. Beach weather!
7. I got 2 new books in the mail yesterday that are inspiring my creative energies!
8. I'm making soda bread and green velvet cupcakes tonight!
9. No more rain means I can finally get back to painting my media cabinet!
10. I get to put up my Easter decorations soon! And I'm loving the colors this year!

Yep, several reasons to be excited about life today. ;-) It's time to get excited people! What are you excited about?

1 comments:

lindsay nash schuil said...

amen! i'm excited for bike rides to the beach and falling asleep in the sun. and dinners outside. and glee starting up again. i could go on and on!!