Monday, March 16, 2009

Welcome Spring


If I had to rank the seasons, spring would probably come in third place. I know, kinda weird right? I do love flowers though (but not the allergens that come with them). And I definitely like spring cleaning. I spent a good chunk of time today packing up my sweaters for the warmer months (and picking out several for donation) and moving out the tank tops into their spots. Out with the old, and...well, actually just out with the old. Daryll and I took the pups out for another hike this weekend and we found a sure sign of spring: fuzzy caterpillars. Honestly though, fuzzy caterpillars kinda gross me out (and if we're being real honest here butterflies sometimes do too, especially when there are large quantities of them migrating in front of my windshield when I'm driving or when they land on me). One thing that I do love about spring is that it's the start of summer weather down here in San Diego! And really, you can't beat that.

0 comments: