Sunday, March 15, 2009

Seeing Green




The luck o' the Irish was with us as we headed up to Burbank on Saturday for a quick trip to George's infamous St. Patrick's Day celebration. Much fun was to be had by all at this grand gathering! Amy, Conor, Dad, and Melanie joined us there for socializing, laughter, a pint or two, and of course FOOD! George prepared a wonderful meal of Split Pea soup and Corned Beef and Cabbage (and don't argue with me George, it was delicious!) I surprised George by providing my own handmade soda bread (my first time, but won't be my last) and chocolate cupcakes with green frosting. Amy and Conor had to eat and run, but the rest of us spent the rest of the evening telling stories and laughing. It was a delightful way to spend Pre-St Patrick's Day!

p.s. Saturday, March 14th also happened to be our 6 month wedding anniversary! (We patted ourselves on the back...)

1 comments:

George said...

THANKS FOR THE GOOD REVIEW OF THE BAD FOOD,