Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Wrap-Up

Daryll and I had another busy Christmas season this year. We headed up to Burbank a week early for a Christmas celebration with Dad, Melanie, and George. We had a lovely brunch at the 94th Aerosquadron before going back to Melanie's for some cake and presents.


Daryll had to head back to San Diego for work, but I spent the week before Christmas up in Burbank visiting family and friends and shopping and baking. Daryll joined me on Christmas Eve to visit wiht my Mom and Pete, Grandpa, Uncle Rod, Amy, and Conor. One of the highlights of the evening was seeing Conor model his new footed pajamas!


Christmas Day we ventured to Daryll's large family gathering in Pasadena for more visiting and merriment.

Brandon and Meagan came down to San Diego to visit for a few days after Chrsitmas and it was so wonderful to see them! (But too brief, in my opinion!) The entire Christmas season went by entirely too quickly, as per usual, but now I'm looking forward to 2010 and a new and better year!
One more thing... even more Christmas pictures can be seen here.

0 comments: